Nourish: Plant-Based Eating
Evidence shows that plant-based eating is a smart and healthy nutritional choice. In this new Nourish program, a Registered Dietitian will summarize what the evidence says and inform members of the ‘What, why and how’ of a plan-based diet.
Practical information such as using plant-based food in your diet, and how to shop for and cook them, will be included. You will also get to sample four delicious recipes, including an earthy mushroom-based burger, and savoury red lentil soup that received top marks in a Wellspring taste test. Frequently asked questions about processed food, soy, organics and genetically modified foods will also be addressed.
Facilitator: Cara Rosenbloom, Registered Dietitian
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
AUG 19 & 26, 2019
- Mon Aug 19, 2019: 12:00pm EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Mon Aug 26, 2019: 12:00pm EDT - 2:00pm EDT
OCT 16 & 23, 2019
- Wed Oct 16, 2019: 12:00pm EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Wed Oct 23, 2019: 12:00pm EDT - 2:00pm EDT
DEC 12 & 19, 2019
- Thu Dec 12, 2019: 12:00pm EST - 2:00pm EST
- Thu Dec 19, 2019: 12:00pm EST - 2:00pm EST