Let’s have some fun! How well do you know our Wellspring Centre Managers?
Each Centre Manager provided three facts about themselves that you might not know. See if you can guess which fact is true for which centre manager. You can check your answers at the bottom!
Alex Smith, centre manager, Wellspring Chinguacousy (Brampton)
Dawn Wasylow, centre manager, Wellspring Downtown Toronto
Barb Riley, centre manager, Wellspring Westerkirk House
Susy Borges Santos, centre manager, Wellspring Birmingham Gilgan House (Oakville)
- I worked with the Elizabeth Fry Society of Saskatchewan for many years in a number of different roles, one of which included visiting with Saskatchewan women incarcerated at the notorious Prison for Women in Kingston.
- I love to travel. I have been to more than 20 countries-so far.
- I met my husband in Acapulco 18 years ago!
- I am married to a luthier.
- I live with a “dilute tortoiseshell” rescue cat named Izzy. She is strong-willed, a bit hot-tempered and very possessive of her human.
- I have two lap dogs and we are completely co-dependant.
- My tiny cottage is my soulful retreat.
- My 3 year old twins keep my busy beyond Wellspring and they are starting school this year- YIKES
- My first full-time job was working for a carnival.
- I love action movies!
- Moonlights as a Chef at a high-profile hotel in downtown Toronto.
- I first became involved with Wellspring 15 years ago as a volunteer.