Breast Cancer Support Group
The Breast Cancer Support Group provides a community for female breast cancer patients who have been newly diagnosed or are currently in treatment, to meet with one another to explore the many emotional, social and practical challenges of coping with a breast cancer diagnosis. Registration is required, with a commitment to attend once a week for a period of six weeks.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
Breast Cancer SG Mar 19
- Mon Mar 11, 2019: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Mon Mar 18, 2019: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Mon Mar 25, 2019: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Mon Apr 1, 2019: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Mon Apr 8, 2019: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Mon Apr 15, 2019: 12:00pm - 1:30pm