Knitting for Wellness
Knitting for Wellness is a group program for cancer patients and caregivers which provides a community in which to meet and share in a creative experience. In a safe and confidential setting, members are instructed in knitting techniques while enjoying both cancer-related and social conversations. The group meets once a week on Fridays at 1 p.m.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Fri Jun 18, 2021: 1:00pm EDT - 3:00pm EDT
- Fri Jun 25, 2021: 1:00pm EDT - 3:00pm EDT
- Fri Jul 9, 2021: 1:00pm EDT - 3:00pm EDT
- Fri Jul 16, 2021: 1:00pm EDT - 3:00pm EDT
- Fri Jul 30, 2021: 1:00pm EDT - 3:00pm EDT
Patients, Caregivers, Bereaved, Volunteers, Family
You might also find the following helpful:
Relaxation and Visualization is also known as guided imagery. This program provides a relaxing and peaceful experience that can improve one’s sense of well-being, reduce stress and provide skills to help cope with a cancer diagnosis. This...