Qi Gong is a traditional Chinese system of health preservation that combines movement, meditation and breathing exercises to promote emotional, spiritual and physical well-being. It is gentle in nature and easy to learn, making it well suited for patients who are in-treatment or who are feeling unwell. Qi Gong has been shown to reduce stress, help improve the ability to cope and achieve a sense of calm and overall well-being. The physical benefits include improved flexibility, balance and range of motion.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Thu Oct 1, 2020: 10:00am EDT - 11:30am EDT
- Thu Oct 8, 2020: 10:00am EDT - 11:30am EDT
- Thu Oct 15, 2020: 10:00am EDT - 11:30am EDT
- Thu Oct 22, 2020: 10:00am EDT - 11:30am EDT
- Thu Oct 29, 2020: 10:00am EDT - 11:30am EDT
Patients, Caregivers, Volunteers