Qi Gong is a traditional Chinese system of health preservation that combines movement, meditation and breathing exercises to promote emotional, spiritual and physical well-being. It is gentle in nature and easy to learn, making it well suited for patients who are in-treatment or who are feeling unwell. Qi Gong has been shown to reduce stress, help improve the ability to cope and achieve a sense of calm and overall well-being. The physical benefits include improved flexibility, balance and range of motion.
Drop-In Program: This program requires no ongoing commitment and is especially helpful for those who are not feeling well, are in treatment or are coping with symptoms that make commitment difficult.
- Thu Feb 20, 2020: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Thu Feb 27, 2020: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Thu Mar 12, 2020: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Thu Mar 19, 2020: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Thu Mar 26, 2020: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Thu Apr 2, 2020: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Thu Apr 9, 2020: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Thu Apr 16, 2020: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Thu Apr 23, 2020: 10:00am - 11:30am
- + 1 More!
Patients, Caregivers, Volunteers
You might also find the following helpful:
Relaxation and Visualization is also known as guided imagery. This program provides a relaxing and peaceful experience that can improve one’s sense of well-being, reduce stress and provide skills to help cope with a cancer diagnosis. This...