Therapeutic Touch is a program designed to help restore the body’s natural and healthy flow of energy, to provide a relaxing experience that leads to an improved sense of well-being. Therapeutic Touch involves some physical touching and is delivered by trained and certified volunteers. Each session lasts approximately 45 minutes to one hour in length. This program is available on an appointment only basis.
Please Note: Please note that members are offered a lifetime maximum of three appointments in order to ensure we can accommodate everyone. If you require additional appointments, we ask that you contact the front desk at 905-792-6480 and request to be placed on a reserve list to be notified when we have last minute cancellations.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Wed Mar 11, 2020: 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Wed Mar 25, 2020: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Wed Apr 1, 2020: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Wed Apr 1, 2020: 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Wed Apr 8, 2020: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Wed Apr 8, 2020: 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Wed Apr 8, 2020: 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Wed Apr 15, 2020: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Wed Apr 15, 2020: 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- + 7 More!
Patients, Caregivers, Bereaved, Volunteers
You might also find the following helpful:
Reiki is a program designed to help restore the body’s natural and healthy flow of energy, and provide a relaxing experience that enhances one’s sense of well-being. While Reiki tends to involve more physical contact than other Energy...