Every year, hundreds of individuals organize or attend third party events in support of Wellspring. These events provide a great way to build community spirit, to raise funds and awareness for Wellspring, and to have fun while doing something you love.
Whether it’s a garage sale, magic show, euchre tournament, car wash or pancake breakfast, there are countless types of third party events you can organize in support of Wellspring. AnswerCancerNow provides hundreds of ideas to inspire you to host a fundraising event for Wellspring.
Alternatively, if you are looking for something fun to do in support of Wellspring without organizing your own event, feel free to participate in any of the following activities which are currently being hosted by champions in your community.
- eBay Giving Works: Ending on August 31st, bid on wonderful items and unique experiences while supporting Wellspring.
- 2017 B&O Yorkville 5km Walk/Run: Sunday, September 10 at 9 a.m. at Jesse Ketchum Public School, 61 Davenport Rd, Toronto, ON M5R 1H4
- Ladies’ Luncheon/Afternoon Tea & Marketplace: Thursday September 14 at the Credit Valley Golf and Country Club at 12 p.m.
- Gala of Hope: September 29, Mississauga Convention Centre
- Wellspring Chinguacousy Book Sale from October 1 – 31.
- When We Was Young Benefit Concert: Sunday October 15 at Monarch Tavern, Toronto
- Duplicate Bridge Tournament and Silent Auction Fundraiser: Saturday October 15 at Hazel’s Bridge Club, 6464 Yonge St, North York, ON M2M 3X4. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to attend.
- Charity Clothing Sale: Tuesday October 24 at Tansley United Church, 2111 Walkers Line, Burlington, ON
- Zumbathon: Saturday November 4, 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. at Burnhamthorpe Community Centre, 1500 Gulleden Dr, Mississauga, ON L4X 2T7
- Standing Tall Fashion Show: Saturday November 11, 7 – 10 p.m. at Kennedy Ford Dealership, 280 South Service Road West, Oakville