Ovarian Cancer Support Group
After April 1, 2019 these sessions will no longer be held at Wellspring. Please speak with your centre manager for information and resources to help you within the community.
If you are a woman with ovarian cancer and have issues or questions that you would like to discuss with other ovarian cancer survivors, you should attend the Ovarian Cancer Support Group. This group provides a community for ovarian cancer patients to meet in a confidential and safe setting to share experiences and stories as you explore the emotional, social and practical challenges of coping with cancer, particularly the impact on relationships, sexuality and fertility. This program is available on a drop-in basis, and meets monthly.
Drop-In Program: This program requires no ongoing commitment and is especially helpful for those who are not feeling well, are in treatment or are coping with symptoms that make commitment difficult.
- Tue May 14, 2019: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Jun 11, 2019: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Jul 9, 2019: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Aug 13, 2019: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Sep 10, 2019: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Oct 8, 2019: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Nov 12, 2019: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Dec 10, 2019: 6:00pm - 8:00pm