Book Discussion Group
The Wellspring Book Discussion Group meets once a month. The group has come up with a list of books for us to read and discuss, a mixture of fiction and nonfiction.
In lieu of face-to-face meetings, we will use Zoom video meetings. In preparation for the discussion, the host emails a few discussion questions and perhaps a link to a relevant video clip, such as an interview with the author of the book to be discussed.
|2020-09-03||In Hoffa’s Shadow||Goldsmith, Jack||NF|
|2020-10-08||Nostalgia||Vassanji, M. G.||F|
|2020-11-05||Reading Lolita in Tehran||Nafisi, Azar||NF|
|2020-12-03||The House in the Cerulean Sea||Kline, T. J.||F|
|2021-01-07||Into the Wild||Krakauer, Jon||NF|
|2021-02-04||The Barrakee Mystery||Upfield, Arthur W.||F|
|2012-03-04||The Juggler’s Children||Abraham, Carolyn||NF|
|2021-05-06||The Five: The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by Jack the Ripper||Rubenhold, Hallie||NF|
|2021-06-03||Sharp Objects||Flynn, Gillian||F|
|2021-07-08||The Splendid and the Vile||Larson, Erik||NF|
|2021-08-05||Before We Were Yours||Wingate, Lisa||F|
Note: Please register so we know you are coming.
Please note, our programs are designed for adults only.
Registered Programs with Home Practice: A commitment to attend all session is required, as is a commitment to home practice.
- Thu Oct 8, 2020: 3:00pm MDT - 4:00pm MDT
- Thu Nov 5, 2020: 3:00pm MST - 4:00pm MST
- Thu Dec 3, 2020: 3:00pm MST - 4:00pm MST
- Thu Jan 7, 2021: 3:00pm MST - 4:00pm MST
- Thu Feb 4, 2021: 3:00pm MST - 4:00pm MST
- Thu Mar 4, 2021: 3:00pm MST - 4:00pm MST
- Thu Apr 1, 2021: 3:00pm MDT - 4:00pm MDT
- Thu May 6, 2021: 3:00pm MDT - 4:00pm MDT
- Thu Jun 3, 2021: 3:00pm MDT - 4:00pm MDT
- + 2 More!
Patients, Caregivers, Bereaved, Volunteers, Family