Collage and Story
“Art opens the closets, airs out the cellar and attics. It brings healing.”
– Julia Cameron author of The Artist’s Way
Michelle Blance, MSW, offers this six week class. This program focuses on the healing power of poetry and story as a guide to provide the opportunity of creating collages as well as exploring various themes. Tap into intuitive and inspirational ways of thinking and being, to learn more about yourself and your story. Allow your creativity and the unconscious to speak as you open-up the symbolism of your collage images using writing, visualization, and relaxation techniques. No art experience necessary. Please bring a pen and a journal for personal reflection.
Please note, our programs are designed for adults only.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
Collage&Story 2019 Oct-Nov
- Tue Oct 8, 2019: 9:45am MDT - 12:00pm MDT
- Tue Oct 15, 2019: 9:45am MDT - 12:00pm MDT
- Tue Oct 22, 2019: 9:45am MDT - 12:00pm MDT
- Tue Oct 29, 2019: 9:45am MDT - 12:00pm MDT
- Tue Nov 5, 2019: 9:45am MST - 12:00pm MST
- Tue Nov 12, 2019: 9:45am MST - 12:00pm MST
Patients, Caregivers, Volunteers, Family