Join well known Edmonton artist, Helen Gladson and psychologist, Dr. Marilyn Hundleby, as you create an image with beautiful colored natural fibers. This is 8-week program provides a special opportunity to work with Helen as you create shapes out of many different types of fibers. In the felting process we also discover many things about ourselves.
Helen is not only an inspiring teacher, but she is the owner of Orappa Creek Fiber Art. As an aside, over many years Helen and her husband have raised Angora goats.
“This group has grown so close as we created these images, encouraging each other and laughing through it all.”
“Now I understand why people become so passionate when they create art – it’s so energizing!”
“Working with wool has been amazing! The softness, the colours…and the beautiful finished pieces.”
Please note, our programs are designed for adults only.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
Felt Image 2019 Apr-Jun
- Fri Apr 5, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Fri Apr 26, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Fri May 3, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Fri May 10, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Fri May 17, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Fri May 24, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Fri May 31, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Fri Jun 7, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Fri Jun 14, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Patients, Caregivers, Bereaved, Volunteers