Writing for the Health of it
Join Pat Richardson, Edmonton writer and expert in children’s literature, as she guides participants through an enjoyable writing experience exploring new pathways in life after a cancer diagnosis.
Pat beautifully incorporates children’s stories as a stimulus for writing and reflecting on life’s challenges. Through this process, we can adopt brand new ways to think about and incorporate fresh approaches to what are difficult or stressful life experiences. Participants say they not only learn a lot, but there is joy in the process.
No writing experience necessary! This is meant to be a fulfilled and non-threatening experience. Please come and enjoy!
Please note, our programs are designed for adults only.
Registered Programs with Home Practice: A commitment to attend all session is required, as is a commitment to home practice.
Writing 4 Health 2019 Jan-Mar
- Thu Jan 17, 2019: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thu Jan 24, 2019: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thu Jan 31, 2019: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thu Feb 7, 2019: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thu Feb 14, 2019: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thu Feb 21, 2019: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thu Feb 28, 2019: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thu Mar 7, 2019: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Patients, Caregivers, Family