Improve Your Breathing – Strengthen Your Well Being
This program aims to improve your breathing through exercise and singing. The improvements participants experience are seen to enhance the mind-body connection. Through these exercises, the body begins to process oxygen more efficiently. Participants also notice other benefits including better quality sleep, reduced stress levels, increased mental alertness, muscle strength, social connection, as well as a boost in self-confidence!
Our Facilitator, Hong Yan graduated from the prestigious Sichuan Music Institute in Chengdu, China. Hong Yan graduated with a B.Ed degree as well as an Honors degree in Music. Hong Yan moved to Canada in 1990 beginning her career as a voice teacher which she continues today, sharing her expertise with students – young and old. Hong Yan was very honored to perform a solo concert in support of Breast cancer at the Winspear, and in 2008 performed with the Taipei Chinese Symphony Orchestra in Taiwan.
Please note, our programs are designed for adults only.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
Improve Breathing | 2020 02-04
- Tue Feb 18, 2020: 11:00am MST - 12:30pm MST
- Tue Feb 25, 2020: 11:00am MST - 12:30pm MST
- Tue Mar 3, 2020: 11:00am MST - 12:30pm MST
- Tue Mar 10, 2020: 11:00am MDT - 12:30pm MDT
- Tue Mar 17, 2020: 11:00am MDT - 12:30pm MDT
- Tue Mar 24, 2020: 11:00am MDT - 12:30pm MDT
- Tue Mar 31, 2020: 11:00am MDT - 12:30pm MDT
- Tue Apr 7, 2020: 11:00am MDT - 12:30pm MDT