Stories! Finding Ourselves in Children’s Literature
The power of story is our connection to everyday life. We all have a story.
Through story we learn to understand ourselves and to understand the people around us. We experience empathy and we learn to care. In this class, children’s literature stimulates many discussions as we see the power of story in our lives.
Each week a new piece of literature is presented around a particular theme. Discussions follow with opportunity to reflect and make the connections. The following week provides various opportunities to creatively share our own stories through writing, illustration or photography to name a few.
Concordia University instructor Pat Richardson and Connie Moores offer this inspiring program.
By continuing with the registration process for WE On-line programs you have read and agreed to the Acknowledgement and Disclaimer statement.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
Vir: Stories 2021 02-03
- Wed Feb 17, 2021: 10:30am MST - 11:30am MST
- Wed Feb 24, 2021: 10:30am MST - 11:30am MST
- Wed Mar 3, 2021: 10:30am MST - 11:30am MST
- Wed Mar 10, 2021: 10:30am MST - 11:30am MST
- Wed Mar 17, 2021: 10:30am MDT - 11:30am MDT
- Wed Mar 24, 2021: 10:30am MDT - 11:30am MDT
- Wed Mar 31, 2021: 10:30am MDT - 11:30am MDT
Patients, Caregivers, Bereaved