Virtual “Felt” Images
Program Instructor: Helen Gladson
Felting is slowing down the fast pace of everyday life.
The experience of creating together, working with beautiful materials and a variety of rich and vibrant colors, as a participant commented “is truly a joy”. The process also allows for moments of quiet and mindfulness, along with conversation with everyone.
Amazing images are created, along with profound learning that comes through the creative process. Please look over the images below and select the one image you will reproduce during the class. The image along with the materials you will need, will be packaged for you to pick up at Wellspring prior to the class (the week of September 23-25). Please leave the best phone number so that we can contact you to pick up your materials.
Please register before September 23, and email the choice of your image to: Ryan@wellspringedmonton.ca
We look forward to having you join us on September 29th.
Please note, our programs are designed for adults only.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
Vir: Felt Image 2020 09-11
- Tue Sep 29, 2020: 10:00am MDT - 12:00pm MDT
- Tue Oct 6, 2020: 10:00am MDT - 12:00pm MDT
- Tue Oct 13, 2020: 10:00am MDT - 12:00pm MDT
- Tue Oct 20, 2020: 10:00am MDT - 12:00pm MDT
- Tue Oct 27, 2020: 10:00am MDT - 12:00pm MDT
- Tue Nov 3, 2020: 10:00am MST - 12:00pm MST
- Tue Nov 10, 2020: 10:00am MST - 12:00pm MST
- Tue Nov 17, 2020: 10:00am MST - 12:00pm MST