Virtual Gentle Yoga Wednesday
ZOOM CLASS PARTICIPATION DISCLAIMER:
I fully understand that I am participating in unsupervised, guided, online classes at my own risk. I will participate only in those exercises that I feel comfortable and capable of doing.
By joining the class on Zoom I agree to accept all responsibility for my participation and will not hold Wellspring Edmonton and/or its program leaders responsible for my movement choices and their consequences.
Instructor – Zoe Hayduk- Sloan
Yoga is an ancient and well-known health practice, encompassing a wide variety of poses or postures that promote flexibility, strength and balance.
Along with the physical poses, the classes include mindful breathing and meditation which can improve clarity, focus and relaxation. A guided relaxation exercise typically completes the class.
Participants are gently guided through a series of poses. There is no pressure to perform as this is a time to give close attention to the body in its present state without any judgement. This program is focused on wellbeing, replenishing ones’ energy and allowing the body to heal.
Since you do ONLY what your body is capable of on any given day, all are welcome regardless of yoga experience. Attendance in the class is on the advice of your physician.
Please note, our programs are designed for adults only.
Note: Due to high demand, people who have not previously taken a yoga class at Wellspring will be given preference.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
Vir: Gentle Yoga Wed 2020 09-11
- Wed Oct 7, 2020: 11:00am MDT - 12:00pm MDT
- Wed Oct 14, 2020: 11:00am MDT - 12:00pm MDT
- Wed Oct 21, 2020: 11:00am MDT - 12:00pm MDT
- Wed Oct 28, 2020: 11:00am MDT - 12:00pm MDT
- Wed Nov 4, 2020: 11:00am MST - 12:00pm MST
Vir: Gentle Yoga Wed 2020 11-12
- Wed Nov 18, 2020: 11:00am MST - 12:00pm MST
- Wed Nov 25, 2020: 11:00am MST - 12:00pm MST
- Wed Dec 2, 2020: 11:00am MST - 12:00pm MST
- Wed Dec 9, 2020: 11:00am MST - 12:00pm MST
- Wed Dec 16, 2020: 11:00am MST - 12:00pm MST
Patients, Caregivers, Volunteers, Family