Virtual Introduction to Mindful Self-Compassion
By continuing with the registration process for WE On-line programs you have read and agreed to the Acknowledgement and Disclaimer statement.
Facilitators: Kerri Gladwin and Dr. Marilyn Hundleby
Mindful Self Compassion is a helpful tool in developing emotional resilience. We all experience difficult thoughts and feelings at different times, and it is through self-compassion that we can respond to with kindness and understanding towards ourselves and others.
This evidence based program covers a variety of topics. As we all experience some degree of stress and anxiety these past months with physical and social distancing, along with coping with many changes in our day to day lives – we all could benefit from a little more self compassion.
Join us and Register to learn more about:
- What is Self Compassion
- How to practice Self Compassion
- Discovering your Compassionate Voice
- Resilience and Self Compassion
- Dealing with Stress and Burnout
- Making Self Compassion count in everyday life.
“It has been a life-changing experience to have been given these tools and strategies to help on my life’s journey. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!”
“Every session I attended made me feel more relaxed. It has been a fantastic opportunity to shift to more positive way of thinking.”
“It’s a beautiful program… so helpful in addressing issues that my personal support group can find too painful or burdensome.”
“This program has brought me decreased anxiety and greater peace.”
Please note, our programs are designed for adults only.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
Vir: MSC 2021 09-11
- Thu Sep 23, 2021: 1:00pm MDT - 2:15pm MDT
- Thu Sep 30, 2021: 1:00pm MDT - 2:15pm MDT
- Thu Oct 7, 2021: 1:00pm MDT - 2:15pm MDT
- Thu Oct 14, 2021: 1:00pm MDT - 2:15pm MDT
- Thu Oct 21, 2021: 1:00pm MDT - 2:15pm MDT
- Thu Oct 28, 2021: 1:00pm MDT - 2:15pm MDT
- Thu Nov 4, 2021: 1:00pm MDT - 2:15pm MDT
- Thu Nov 18, 2021: 1:00pm MST - 2:15pm MST
Meditation & Relaxation