Virtual Zentangle: The Next Step
Program Lead: Suzanne and Keith
Zentangle: The Next Step In this second level program we delve further into Zentangle art exploring shading, embellishments, and Zentangle inspired art. This is the art of Meditative Drawing!
PLEASE NOTE: The Zentangle (basics class)- is a Prerequisite.
- A 3.5 inch square of paper.
- You can use cardstock, watercolour paper, the back of a greeting card, or if printer paper is all you have, then use that.
- You will need a pen such as a finetip pen, a gel pen, or even a ballpoint if that is all you have. You will also need a pencil and something with which to blend your pencil shading. It could be a blending stump, a Q-tip, or your finger.
- Extra paper or a sketchbook as well to make notes or to try some extra tangles.
Please note, our programs are designed for adults only.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
Vir: Zentangle: Next 2020 09-10
- Wed Sep 30, 2020: 1:00pm MDT - 3:30pm MDT
- Wed Oct 7, 2020: 1:00pm MDT - 3:30pm MDT
- Wed Oct 14, 2020: 1:00pm MDT - 3:30pm MDT
Vir: Zentangle: Next 2020 11-12
- Wed Nov 18, 2020: 1:00pm MST - 3:30pm MST
- Wed Nov 25, 2020: 1:00pm MST - 3:30pm MST
- Wed Dec 2, 2020: 1:00pm MST - 3:30pm MST