By continuing with the registration process for WE On-line programs you have read and agreed to the Acknowledgement and Disclaimer statement.
A wonderful way of experiencing the quietness and calm of ‘the moment’, can be through Zentangle. Zentangle is an easy to learn, relaxing, and a fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.
If you can use a pencil and pen, and draw these basic strokes …
i C S O
then you can create Zentangle art.
Zentangle is non-representational. There is no up or down. It is abstract. There is no pre-planning and there are no expectations of what the finished work should look like. The meditative process is more important than the result. In the Zentangle Method, there is no eraser, just as there is no eraser in life. There are no mistakes in Zentangle, just new opportunities.
Anything is possible, one stroke at a time.
You will need a few tools:
- A fineliner pen (I recommend a Pigma Micron in size PN or 01)
- A pencil
- A tortillon, a blending stump or a Q-tip
- A sketchbook or drawing paper
- You might want a to have a ruler and an eraser handy
- If you have none of the these, then grab a ballpoint pen and a piece of paper
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
Vir: Zentangle 2021 09-10
- Wed Sep 22, 2021: 1:00pm MDT - 3:30pm MDT
- Wed Sep 29, 2021: 1:00pm MDT - 3:30pm MDT
- Wed Oct 6, 2021: 1:00pm MDT - 3:30pm MDT
- Wed Oct 13, 2021: 1:00pm MDT - 3:30pm MDT
Vir: Zentangle 2021 11-12
- Wed Oct 27, 2021: 1:00pm MDT - 3:30pm MDT
- Wed Nov 3, 2021: 1:00pm MDT - 3:30pm MDT
- Wed Nov 17, 2021: 1:00pm MST - 3:30pm MST
- Wed Nov 24, 2021: 1:00pm MST - 3:30pm MST
Patients, Caregivers, Bereaved