YAC: Virtual Intuitive Painting
By continuing with the registration process for WE On-line programs you have read and agreed to the Acknowledgement and Disclaimer statement.
Program Session Lead: Shirley Witholt
This program is part of YAC (Young Adult Cancer) support group. If you like to participate, please contact info@wellspringedmonton to register.
Below is a list of supplies you need for this season (They are all available at the Dollar Stores):
- Acrylic Paints: Red, Blue, Yellow, White, and Black NB: (We suggest more white- as it is used much more)
- Bottle of White Glue or Goss Medium
- Regular paint brushes a variety of sizes
- Sponge Brushes
- Something to spread the paint with- plastic knife, old credit card, spatula, or plastic straight edge
- Toothpicks, plastic forks, Q tips, etc.
- Two canvases or watercolor paper
New Schedule Coming Soon!