Yin and Restorative Yoga
Please let us know if you find that you are unable to attend this program, as we have a wait list of members who may fill the space.
This ‘creative themed’ Yoga class aims to refresh and rejuvenate the body and mind. Practice design allows for: warm up as well as allowing the body to release tension and muscle tightness. With conscious movements including stretching for flexibility and strength, there is typically an increase in energy and an overall sense of wellbeing.
Breathwork with guided meditation allows for relaxation providing an opportunity for the body to rest, restore and rejuvenate. This class is mostly done seated or in a reclined position, but may also include standing postures that required an ability to move from the mat to standing by oneself.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
Yin & Restorative Yoga 2019 Apr-
- Fri Apr 5, 2019: 1:00pm - 2:15pm
- Fri Apr 26, 2019: 1:00pm - 2:15pm
- Fri May 3, 2019: 1:00pm - 2:15pm
- Fri May 10, 2019: 1:00pm - 2:15pm
- Fri May 17, 2019: 1:00pm - 2:15pm
- Fri May 24, 2019: 1:00pm - 2:15pm
- Fri May 31, 2019: 1:00pm - 2:15pm
Patients, Caregivers, Volunteers