Acknowledgement and Disclaimer
During these unprecedented times dealing with COVID-19 pandemic and in wishing to provide services and programs to our members utilizing digital technology, Wellspring Edmonton (WE) requires you to acknowledge the following if you wish to participate in any WE online services or programs we shall be instituting henceforth. By Registering for the service or program you wish to participate in, you will have acknowledged that you accept the terms and conditions as set forth herein.
Recognizing that in your best interests you should always seek and receive your medical doctors advice prior to participating in any WE service or program, you hereby acknowledge as follows:
- You are participating in the service or program on your own behalf without any advice or direction from WE.
- You will accept all responsibility and liability that may arise from your participation in any service or program for any loss, injury, damages or costs you might incur or cause as a result therefrom regardless of any fault or negligence of WE, it’s employees, contractors, volunteers, agents, board members, funders or stakeholders (Parties).
- You here by release and indemnify WE and the Parties from and against any claims or causes of action that may be brought against any one of them as a result of your participation in any WE service or program.
- You hereby waive any and all claims or causes of actions you may have against WE and the Parties arising from your participation in any of the services or programs offered by WE.
- You acknowledge that WE makes no representation or statement of security as to the use of the digital platform that may be employed or used by WE and that neither WE nor the Parties shall be held liable or responsible for any loss, injury, damages or costs you might incur as a result of the service or program being provided upon the said digital platform.
- You agree that this acknowledgement and disclaimer shall be governed by the laws of the province of Alberta.
By continuing with the registration process for WE On-line programs, you hereby confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set forth above.
Wellspring Edmonton will be using “Zoom” for all the On-line programs. Please read the “Zoom” instruction from link below.
Virtual Coping Skill Program
Virtual Exercise Programs
Virtual Expressive Arts
Virtual Family Programs
Virtual Group Supports
Virtual Meditation & Relaxation
Housebound Music Videos: