Cancer and the Workplace
With an integrated rehabilitation, educational and support model, Wellspring offers Returning to Work for cancer patients who are anticipating a return to work.
Returning to Work was designed to provide the following outcomes:
- Evaluation of readiness to return to work
- Successful and sustained return to work
- Learning techniques to reduce physical, emotional or psychological concerns associated with the cancer journey and returning to work
- Mutual support of other group members concerned about returning to work
Over the course of a 6-week program, topics include:
- assessment of one’s readiness to return to work
- increasing personal resources in anticipation of a return to work
- processing the grief associated with a. cancer diagnosis
- strategies for communication with employers and insurers
- developing a self-care plan to support one’s health after returning to work
Sign up by selecting the location nearest you.