Caregivers Support Group
Cancer not only has a significant impact on the patient but on family and other loved ones as well. This support group provides caregivers (i.e., family members, friends or other persons who play a significant role in the care of the cancer patient) the opportunity to meet with other caregivers. Meetings will focus on discussion and sharing of feelings, issues and concerns regarding the care of the cancer patient and the effect of the diagnosis on relationships, life style and emotions. Participation in this group may help caregivers improve their ability to cope, communicate and live with cancer. This group meets once a month.
To register, please phone 519.438.7379.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Tue Jun 4, 2019: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Jul 2, 2019: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Aug 6, 2019: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Sep 3, 2019: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Oct 1, 2019: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Nov 5, 2019: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Dec 3, 2019: 6:30pm - 8:00pm