Wellspring has developed an extensive lending library of books, tapes and DVDs on a wide variety of titles pertaining to cancer. Library resources are available for loan, or can be read while visiting the centre. The Lending Library also includes information on community-based organizations that provide cancer-related services and educational materials. New resources are added on a regular basis.
“I have found that information like the library and pamphlets are very useful. The staff is always helpful and supportive… Thank you all.” – Joe
Drop-In Program: This program requires no ongoing commitment and is especially helpful for those who are not feeling well, are in treatment or are coping with symptoms that make commitment difficult.
- Mon Dec 10, 2018: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Tue Dec 11, 2018: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Wed Dec 12, 2018: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Thu Dec 13, 2018: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Fri Dec 14, 2018: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Mon Dec 17, 2018: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Tue Dec 18, 2018: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Wed Dec 19, 2018: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Thu Dec 20, 2018: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Patients, Caregivers, Bereaved, Family