Wellspring has developed an extensive lending library of books, tapes and DVDs on a wide variety of titles pertaining to cancer. Library resources are available for loan, or can be read while visiting the centre. The Lending Library also includes information on community-based organizations that provide cancer-related services and educational materials. New resources are added on a regular basis.
“I have found that information like the library and pamphlets are very useful. The staff is always helpful and supportive… Thank you all.” – Joe
Drop-In Program: This program requires no ongoing commitment and is especially helpful for those who are not feeling well, are in treatment or are coping with symptoms that make commitment difficult.
- Wed Jul 17, 2019: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Thu Jul 18, 2019: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Fri Jul 19, 2019: 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Mon Jul 22, 2019: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Tue Jul 23, 2019: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Wed Jul 24, 2019: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Thu Jul 25, 2019: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Fri Jul 26, 2019: 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Mon Jul 29, 2019: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- + 101 More!
Patients, Caregivers, Bereaved, Family