Prostate Cancer Support Group of London
What it is:
- a self-help group open to men and their partners
- facilitated by trained volunteers and cancer survivors
- open and supportive discussions
- occasional guest speakers
What is it not:
- a source of medical advice
Why is the group important?
- encourages group interaction
- provides emotional support for prostate cancer survivors at various stages of recovery
- endeavours to relieve some of the stress and isolation that men with prostate cancer may experience
- helps people learn about resources available in the community
What is expected of a group member?
- to respect the privacy of others
For more information, please contact:
John Oliveira at 519.365.1599 or Jeff Turnbull at 519.639.0210
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Wed Mar 6, 2019: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Wed Apr 3, 2019: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Wed May 1, 2019: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Wed Jun 5, 2019: 6:30pm - 8:00pm