BE WELL® Talks: The 3 C’s of Career Exploration after Cancer
This session will explore ideas about how to develop a credible, coherent and compelling presence in the quest to re-enter the workforce. Topics covered will include:
- the challenge of change: the basics of change
- knowing the market: what does the world of work look like now and into the future; opportunities for learning and creating new pathways
- knowing yourself: telling your story; considering gaps and disclosure
- developing the right package: resources for resume writing; social media and personal brand; search and interview
- managing the process and expectations: what’s next
This BE WELL® Talks session is hosted at Wellspring Downtown Toronto and live broadcast to members at Wellspring London.
For more information or to register, please phone 519.438.7379.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
New Schedule Coming Soon!
Patients, Caregivers, Volunteers