Join us for the 14th annual Rankin Cancer Run on May 25th, 2019.
Year over year, Wellspring Niagara is proud to participate in this incredible community event.
The Rankin Run has made a difference in the lives of those in our community, raising funds for cancer supportive in Niagara. Thanks to Run Director, Mary Ann Edwards, and her incredible team of volunteers who give of their time to organize the run/walk, their efforts have brought a community together to make a positive difference in the lives of people who are impacted by cancer in Niagara.
Over the past 13 years, the Rankin Cancer Run has raised more than $8.7 million to support those with cancer in Niagara. Wellspring Niagara is extremely proud to be a recipient of this community event for the past 14 years. Every dollar received directly supports Wellspring Niagara’s free cancer support programs and services that are offered to men, women and children living with cancer, their families and caregivers.
This year’s run will be held on May 25 (beginning at 10 a.m.), beginning on Niagara Street in St. Catharines, at Parnell.
2018 Proceeds were directed as follows:
- $600,000 to Walker Family Cancer Centre;
- $200,000 to Wellspring Niagara;
- $100,000 to Hotel Dieu Shaver Hospital;
- $50,000 to West Lincoln Memorial Hospital in Grimsby;
- $50,000 to Greater Niagara General Hospital in Niagara Falls;
- $50,000 to Welland General Hospital;
- $50,000 to Port Colborne Hospital;
- $50,000 to Douglas Memorial Hospital in Fort Erie; and
- $15,000 to Hospice Niagara.