The Rankin Cancer Run is back Niagara!
The 2022 Rankin Cancer Run will be their first virtual event! You can register as an individual or team in order to be able to solicit online donations and keep track of them. This means you choose your own starting line, your own starting time and whether you want to go it alone or join a group of friends. The only thing they ask is that your run or walk take place at some point in the month of May.
Year over year, Wellspring Niagara is proud to participate in this incredible community event.
The Rankin Run has made a difference in the lives of those in our community, raising funds for cancer supportive in Niagara. Thanks to Run Director, Mary Ann Edwards, and her incredible team of volunteers who give of their time to organize the run/walk, their efforts have brought a community together to make a positive difference in the lives of people who are impacted by cancer in Niagara.
Over the past 14 years, the Rankin Cancer Run has raised more than $10 million to support those with cancer in Niagara. Wellspring Niagara is extremely proud to be a recipient of this community event for the past 14 years. Every dollar received directly supports Wellspring Niagara’s free cancer support programs and services that are offered to men, women and children living with cancer, their families and caregivers.
Join Team – “Wellspring Niagara” or make a donation to support the team – REGISTER or DONATE HERE!
- You can register individually or as a team. The registration fee is $20.00 per individual or $10.00 per student (keep in mind the registration fee is waived if you have collected donations of $100.00 or more)
- Online registration is already open – team name is Wellspring Niagara
- Download the registration form. This can be used to manually register an individual and to collect additional sponsors and donations.
- Please keep in mind that tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20.00 or more
- Any donations online receive an emailed tax receipt
- Complete your virtual 1km or 5km walk or run at any point in the month of May