Bereavement Support Group
Losing a loved one to cancer is a profound experience, and can be a time of intense need. The Bereavement Support Group provides an opportunity to meet with others who are experiencing the pain of loss due to cancer. Under the guidance of a professional group leader who specializes in bereavement, participants will share their stories and feelings, and explore ways of coping with loss. Registration is required with a commitment to attend once a week for a period of 8 weeks; followed by once a month for three months.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Wed Apr 22, 2020: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Wed Apr 29, 2020: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Wed May 6, 2020: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Wed May 13, 2020: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Wed May 20, 2020: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Wed May 27, 2020: 6:30pm - 8:00pm