Living Without Limits: Advanced Cancer Support Group
Life Without Limits was developed by a cancer survivor. Professionally led, the goal of this engaging group is to provide an opportunity to support, share, learn strategies, encourage and be encouraged. It is a hopeful anchor, providing patents who are living with Stage 3 – Metastatic cancer, with more resiliency in times of uncertainty.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Thu Aug 22, 2019: 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Thu Sep 12, 2019: 10:30pm - 12:30pm
- Thu Sep 26, 2019: 10:30pm - 12:30pm
- Thu Oct 10, 2019: 10:30pm - 12:30pm
- Thu Oct 24, 2019: 10:30pm - 12:30pm