Group Exercise (Well on the Web)
The 12-week Online Group Exercise program is open to people during any stage of their cancer journey. Under the supervision of experienced cancer exercise leaders, participants will join other cancer patients in a group-based program. They will join the sessions from the comfort of their home via video-conferencing. Participants will be matched to the class (Low Intensity or Moderate Intensity) that most closely meets their current health situation and exercise level.
The focus of the program is to improve flexibility, strength, and cardiovascular endurance. The program is safe for cancer patients who are in treatment and may be experiencing side effects.
The Online Group Exercise program includes:
- Completion of an intake survey
- Group Exercise Orientation
- Group exercise classes lead by two professional leaders, twice per week for 12 weeks (45 minutes each)
- Participants will receive specific exercises via the Embodia app, which will complement their virtual workouts.
Follow the steps below to register for Group Online Exercise:
Two easy steps to register for Group Online Exercise;
- For added safety and to ensure all health concerns are known, a physician’s consent is required. Please complete the fill-able form below and have your physician sign it. It will then need to be scanned/photographed and sent to email@example.com.
- Click I am Interested in the tab to the right. Wellspring will then follow up with you to set a time to meet with you and to answer any questions you may have.