Qi Gong is a traditional Chinese system of health preservation that combines movement, meditation and breathing exercises to promote emotional, spiritual and physical well-being. It is gentle in nature and easy to learn, making it well suited for patients who are in-treatment or who are feeling unwell. Qi Gong has been shown to reduce stress, help improve the ability to cope and achieve a sense of calm and overall well-being. The physical benefits include improved flexibility, balance and range of motion.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Wed Feb 13, 2019: 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Wed Feb 20, 2019: 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Wed Feb 27, 2019: 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Wed Mar 6, 2019: 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Wed Mar 13, 2019: 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Wed Mar 20, 2019: 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Wed Mar 27, 2019: 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Mon Mar 25, 2019: 10:30am - 12:00pm