Reiki is a program designed to help restore the body’s natural and healthy flow of energy, and provide a relaxing experience that enhances one’s sense of well-being. While Reiki tends to involve more physical contact than other Energy Programs such as Therapeutic Touch, however you may request that the practitioner not touch you if that is your preference. Reiki is available on an appointment only basis, and each session is approximately 45 minutes to one hour in length. You may click here to send an email to the Program Coordinator, who will help you book a time for your Reiki session.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Mon Aug 26, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Wed Aug 28, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Thu Aug 29, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Mon Sep 2, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Wed Sep 4, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Thu Sep 5, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Mon Sep 9, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Wed Sep 11, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Thu Sep 12, 2019: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- + 42 More!
Patients, Caregivers, Bereaved, Family
You might also find the following helpful:
Relaxation and Visualization is also known as guided imagery. This program provides a relaxing and peaceful experience that can improve one’s sense of well-being, reduce stress and provide skills to help cope with a cancer diagnosis. This...