Wellspring Niagara Boutique (Retail Area)
When you stop by the Wellspring Niagara centre, be sure to visit our retail area and free items counter!
We are fortunate to receive donations from individuals and community partners who help us raise funds through our retail area. See below, the list of items currently available for purchase:
- Quilts (Individually priced and handmade by members of Wellspring Niagara)
- Tote Bags ($10.00 – $20.00)
- Pillow Cases ($10.00)
- Assorted DVDs (Individually priced)
- Books (Donation of choice)
- Post-Surgical Breast Puffs ($5.00 Each)
- Hanging Towels ($5.00 Each)
- Crocheted Items ($2.00 – $5.00)
- Butterflies of Hope ($2.00)
- Postage Magnets ($5.00)
- Books of Hope (Donation of choice)
- Handmade Cards ($5.00 per set)
- Necklaces of Hope (Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets, Bookmarks, Keychains) ($5.00 Each)
Free items are available at Wellspring Niagara for our members. These items include:
- Comfort Bears
- Handmade Picc Line Covers
- Sweatshirts with Picc Line Openings
- Knitted Hats & Blankets
- Mastectomy Pillows
- Port Pillows
Please visit to reception to purchase an item from our retail area.
Please Note: We accept donations of knitted items such as hats and blankets. Wellspring does not accept any intimate items such as breast puffs, bras etc. If you are unsure about an item you wish to donate, please call (905) 684-7619 and we will be happy to confirm if we are able to accept it. Thank you for thinking of us!
New Schedule Coming Soon!