Breast Cancer Support Group
Eight Week, Online Support Group
Join a community of female breast cancer patients to explore the many emotional, social and practical challenges of life following your breast cancer diagnosis.
This is an eight-week program for women .
Please note that this program is intended for members who are newly diagnosed and can only be taken one time. If you are someone who has had a recurrence or have a metastatic diagnosis, please consider some of our other programs that may be a better fit, such as our Oasis Advanced Cancer Support Group or our Living with Chronic Cancer Support Group.
|3:30 – 5:00 p.m.||4:30 – 6:00 p.m.||5:30 – 7:00 p.m.||6:30 – 8:00 p.m.||7:30 – 9:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m..|
Please register to attend. After registering you will receive an email with the Zoom link and password needed to access this program series.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
Feb 8 - Mar 29, 2023
- Wed Feb 8, 2023: 6:30pm EST - 8:00pm EST
- Wed Feb 15, 2023: 6:30pm EST - 8:00pm EST
- Wed Feb 22, 2023: 6:30pm EST - 8:00pm EST
- Wed Mar 1, 2023: 6:30pm EST - 8:00pm EST
- Wed Mar 8, 2023: 6:30pm EST - 8:00pm EST
- Wed Mar 15, 2023: 6:30pm EDT - 8:00pm EDT
- Wed Mar 22, 2023: 6:30pm EDT - 8:00pm EDT
- Wed Mar 29, 2023: 6:30pm EDT - 8:00pm EDT