Living With Chronic Cancer Support Group
Wellspring’s Living with Chronic Cancer Support Group provides a space for individuals living with an incurable cancer to meet for support, networking and open discussion about relevant topics. Discussion will be facilitated by a healthcare professional and focus on the unique emotional challenges of long term treatment, periods of “watch and wait”, navigating clinical trials as well as enhancing wellness and managing uncertainty.
You do not need to participate in every session, or complete all sessions.
Registration for this program has been simplified. You will register only once for all the sessions happening until the end of September. You will receive one Zoom link that will allow you to join any of the programs scheduled on July 8, July 22, Aug 12, Aug 26, Sept 9, or Sept 23. At the end of September, a new Zoom link will be provided for ongoing sessions.
The programs will be held on the above dates, from 1 – 2:30 p.m. (EST) or 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (EST).
|10:00 – 11:30 a.m.||11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.||12:00 – 1:30 p.m.||1:00 – 2:30 p.m.||2:00 – 3:30 p.m.||2:30 – 4:00 p.m.|
|8:00 – 9:30 a.m.||9:00 – 10:30 a.m.||10:00 – 11:30 a.m.||11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.||12:00 – 1:30 p.m.||12:30 – 2:00 p.m.|
Drop-In Program: This program requires no ongoing commitment and is especially helpful for those who are not feeling well, are in treatment or are coping with symptoms that make commitment difficult.
Oct-Dec 2021 (Mornings)
- Thu Oct 14, 2021: 11:00am EDT - 12:30pm EDT
- Thu Oct 28, 2021: 11:00am EDT - 12:30pm EDT
- Thu Nov 11, 2021: 11:00am EST - 12:30pm EST
- Thu Nov 25, 2021: 11:00am EST - 12:30pm EST
- Thu Dec 9, 2021: 11:00am EST - 12:30pm EST
- Thu Dec 23, 2021: 11:00am EST - 12:30pm EST
Oct-Dec 2021 (Afternoons)
- Thu Oct 14, 2021: 1:00pm EDT - 2:30pm EDT
- Thu Oct 28, 2021: 1:00pm EDT - 2:30pm EDT
- Thu Nov 11, 2021: 1:00pm EST - 2:30pm EST
- Thu Nov 25, 2021: 1:00pm EST - 2:30pm EST
- Thu Dec 9, 2021: 1:00pm EST - 2:30pm EST
- Thu Dec 23, 2021: 1:00pm EST - 2:30pm EST