Meditation Workshop: Tibetan Buddhist Healing Meditation
This program is provided by Wellspring Niagara (wellspring.ca/niagara)
In this 4 week class series, we will explore ancient healing techniques practiced within the Tibetan Buddhist Meditation tradition.
- Mindfulness: widening our awareness and perspective
- Metta: Loving Kindness and Compassion, for ourself and for others (building on the earlier Loving Kindness workshop)
- Maitri: Being a ‘Friend’ to ourself – Healing our personal emotion pain with compassion
- Tonglen: Transforming the suffering of others with compassion
These techniques were established to assist us with our own personal healing, as well as the healing of others.
|8:00 – 9:30 a.m.||9:00– 10:30 a.m.||10:00 – 11:30 a.m.||11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.||12:00 – 1:30 p.m.||12:30 – 2:00 p.m.|
Registration for this program is required. Following registration, you will receive the link to access the program via Zoom.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Wed May 5, 2021: 11:00am EDT - 12:30pm EDT
- Wed May 12, 2021: 11:00am EDT - 12:30pm EDT
- Wed May 19, 2021: 11:00am EDT - 12:30pm EDT
- Wed May 26, 2021: 11:00am EDT - 12:30pm EDT