Wellness Workshop: Spreading your Wings
We are meant to evolve throughout our life. We have much potential energy that may not get accessed when we live our life within known perimeters. By opening up our hearts and minds we can create our life from deeper resources and experience more freedom, calm, creativity and health. By not believing restricting thoughts and negative emotions we can spread our wings and feel our freedom.
A series of 2 workshops that will help you connect with your innate wisdom,
help to heal emotional wounds and open up new possibilities for your life.
When we are in touch with our deeper selves, our soul energy can guide us and nurture us as we move into new territory…
- we can set intentions for what we want to create, for what our vision will look like and what we need to avoid
- we can let our inner wisdom and soul energy guide and support us in what we create
- we can choose to begin avoiding old, harmful, limiting patterns
- we can enjoy the freedom of living from a place of awareness, creativity and soul connection
Each workshop is 90 min. long and will include:
- visual journaling, writing, guided visualization/meditation, and discussion
- accessing your inner knowing through intuitive and right brain processes
- letting your innate creativity and wisdom be your guide in making choices
|7:30 – 9:00 a.m.||8:30 – 10:00 a.m.||9:30 – 11:00 a.m.||10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.||11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.||12:00 – 1:30 p.m.|
Please register to attend. After registering you will receive an email with the Zoom link and password needed to access this program series.
- Fri Sep 24, 2021: 10:30am EDT - 12:00pm EDT
- Fri Oct 1, 2021: 10:30am EDT - 12:00pm EDT