Welcome to Wellspring Stratford
- For Wellspring London, our plan is to see the opening of the Centre Branch Y (date yet to be determined) and monitor the levels of activity in the building to see whether we feel comfortable with the exposure risks for our members. For Stratford, we will be watching other service providers in the community to see how they are managing with the public accessing services again.
- We will build guidelines for our own reopening in both centres and put in place protocols around cleaning and sanitization, as well as establish needs for personal protective equipment. We will also create guidelines around member, volunteer and program leader interactions and what this will need to look like going forward.
- We will continue offering virtual programs until December 31st, 2020. It will be established in the fall whether we can resume limited in person programs in January 2021. Virtual programming will continue as permanent additions to our in-person programs beyond December 2020.
- We will update our Wellspring communities again on October 16th when we have a better sense of how COVID is being managed in the larger community with the reopening of businesses and services
As always, don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Wellspring staff are here for you! Interested in participating? Here’s what to do…
- Click on the name of the program that interests you. You’ll be taken to that specific program page.
- Follow the prompts under program description to Register.
Art Therapy Online – Tuesdays, 1:30-2:30 pm
Caregiver Support Group – Tuesday, May 5th, 6:30-8:00 pm
Distance Reiki – By Appointment
Distance Therapeutic Touch – By Appointment
Knit & Crochet Circle Online – Mondays, 1:00-2:00 pm
Meditation Online – Fridays, 10:30-12:00 pm
Meditation Online Stratford – Mondays, 10:00-11:00am
Ovarian Cancer Support Group – Tuesday, May 26th, 10:30-12:00 pm
Peer Support – By request
Yoga Online – Wednesdays, 2:30-3:30 pm
Yoga Online Stratford – Thursdays, 10:00-11:00am
*Note that there are limits to how many people we can accommodate for each session.
We Continue to be Grateful for Your Support
We understand that these are very challenging times and that we’re all doing the best we can to cope. If you are able to support Wellspring with a donation, it would be greatly appreciated. If you are unable to donate at this time, we hope that you will keep us in your hearts and think of us when the situation improves.
Thank you everyone for the positive energy, love and support that you send us every day, as we continue to provide our No-Cost online programs for people affected by cancer in our community.
Have a look at Well on the Web!
Through our national site, you will have access to a wide, and ever-changing line-up of online programs, educational webinars and downloadable resources that you can participate in all from the comfort and convenience of your own home and your own schedule. Click here to learn more!