Yoga is one of Wellspring’s most popular programs. It can help exercise control over physical and emotional well-being by combining movements, breathing, stretching, body poses and meditation practices. Particiapnts can achieve a sense of inner calm while enhancing the mind, body and spirit.
An additional benefit of the program is that Wellspring members are often able to find support in each other’s company, through the informal networking which typically follows Yoga sessions. Wellspring members overwhelmingly say they gather strength from practicing Yoga with other patients and caregivers, with whom they can comfortably share their personal experiences.
This program teaches gentle traditions such as Hatha and Anusara yoga, which are accessible to those new to yoga, and easily adapted to each person’s abilities.
To register, please phone 519.271.2232.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Wed May 22, 2019: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thu May 23, 2019: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Wed May 29, 2019: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thu May 30, 2019: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Wed Jun 5, 2019: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thu Jun 6, 2019: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Wed Jun 12, 2019: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thu Jun 13, 2019: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Wed Jun 19, 2019: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- + 53 More!
Coping Skills, Health Restoring
Patients, Caregivers, Bereaved, Family