Yoga is one of Wellspring’s most popular programs. It can help exercise control over physical and emotional well-being by combining movements, breathing, stretching, body poses and meditation practices. Particiapnts can achieve a sense of inner calm while enhancing the mind, body and spirit.
An additional benefit of the program is that Wellspring members are often able to find support in each other’s company, through the informal networking which typically follows Yoga sessions. Wellspring members overwhelmingly say they gather strength from practicing Yoga with other patients and caregivers, with whom they can comfortably share their personal experiences.
This program teaches gentle traditions such as Hatha and Anusara yoga, which are accessible to those new to yoga, and easily adapted to each person’s abilities.
To register, please phone 519.271.2232.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Wed Jul 24, 2019: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thu Jul 25, 2019: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Wed Jul 31, 2019: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thu Aug 1, 2019: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Wed Aug 7, 2019: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thu Aug 8, 2019: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Wed Aug 14, 2019: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thu Aug 15, 2019: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Wed Aug 21, 2019: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- + 35 More!
Coping Skills, Health Restoring
Patients, Caregivers, Bereaved, Family