Art Therapy is a program that provides a community for cancer patients to meet with one another and share in a creative, artistic experience. Using techniques such as painting and sculpting and under the guidance of an Art Therapist, members use colours, textures and imagery to help explore feelings and discuss the impact of cancer on their lives, health and emotions. No prior experience in art is required. Registration is required along with a commitment to attend once a week for a period of seven weeks.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
MON JAN 8-FEB 26
- Mon Jan 8, 2018: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Mon Jan 15, 2018: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Mon Jan 29, 2018: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Mon Feb 5, 2018: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Mon Feb 12, 2018: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Mon Feb 26, 2018: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Mon Mar 5, 2018: 1:00pm - 3:00pm