Bereavement Support Group
Losing a loved one to cancer is a profound experience, and can be a time of intense need. The Bereavement Support Group provides an opportunity to meet with others who are experiencing the pain of loss due to cancer. Under the guidance of a professional group leader who specializes in bereavement, participants will share their stories and feelings, honour the memory of their loved one, and explore ways of coping with loss. All information is kept strictly confidential and members share personal information only to the extent they wish.
Registration is required with a commitment to attend once a week for a period of eight weeks.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Mon Oct 16, 2017: 6:15pm - 7:45pm
- Mon Oct 23, 2017: 6:15pm - 7:45pm
- Mon Oct 30, 2017: 6:15pm - 7:45pm
- Mon Nov 6, 2017: 6:15pm - 7:45pm
- Mon Nov 13, 2017: 6:15pm - 7:45pm
- Mon Nov 20, 2017: 6:15pm - 7:45pm
- Mon Nov 27, 2017: 6:15pm - 7:45pm
- Mon Dec 4, 2017: 6:15pm - 7:45pm
Group Support, Evening