Bereavement Support Group
Losing a loved one to cancer is a profound experience, and can be a time of intense need. The Bereavement Support Group provides an opportunity to meet with others who are experiencing the pain of loss due to cancer. Under the guidance of a professional group leader who specializes in bereavement, participants will share their stories and feelings, honour the memory of their loved one, and explore ways of coping with loss. In order to get the most out of this program, it is suggested that the individual wait for three months after the loss before taking this program. All information is kept strictly confidential and members share personal information only to the extent they wish.
Registration is required with a commitment to attend once a week for a period of eight weeks.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Mon Mar 5, 2018: 6:15pm - 8:15pm
- Mon Mar 12, 2018: 6:15pm - 8:15pm
- Mon Mar 19, 2018: 6:15pm - 8:15pm
- Mon Mar 26, 2018: 6:15pm - 8:15pm
- Mon Apr 2, 2018: 6:15pm - 8:15pm
- Mon Apr 9, 2018: 6:15pm - 8:15pm
- Mon Apr 16, 2018: 6:15pm - 8:15pm
- Mon Apr 23, 2018: 6:15pm - 8:15pm
Group Support, Evening