Lymphoma Support Group
This program, which meets once a month for a 90-minute session, is an opportunity for lymphoma patients to meet and talk about the impact of the diagnosis. Areas of discussion may include emotions and fears associated with cancer, disruption of one’s life and family, concerns for the future and how to cope with transplants and other treatments. Please feel free to drop into a program session, and check in with the front desk volunteer when you arrive.
Drop-In Program: This program requires no ongoing commitment and is especially helpful for those who are not feeling well, are in treatment or are coping with symptoms that make commitment difficult.
- Wed Mar 7, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Wed Apr 4, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Wed May 2, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Wed Jun 6, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Wed Jul 4, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Wed Aug 1, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Wed Sep 5, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Wed Oct 3, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Wed Nov 7, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Wed Dec 5, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
You might also find the following helpful:
Is a support group program that provides a community in which cancer patients (any type of cancer) can meet with one another. A guided relaxation is provided, followed by open discussion about the emotional, social, physical or personal challenges of...
Two easy steps to register for Cancer Exercise: 1. For added safety and to ensure all health concerns are known, a physician’s consent is required. Please print the form below and have your physician sign it prior to your first visit. Physician...