Oasis Advanced Cancer Support Group
This program has been offered by Wellspring for many years under the name “Metastatic and Advanced Cancer Support Group”. It is an unstructured support group model that provides support, networking and an opportunity to bring forward any matter in a safe and understanding community. It is led by seasoned health care professionals with a wealth of experience working with patients with advanced cancer. This format invites unedited conversation that draws from the core of members’ realities.
New members wishing to join this group are asked to speak with the group leader prior to attending their first session.
By clicking here, you can send an email to the centre manager who will then arrange for the program leader to give you a call. This group meets on a drop in basis, once a month.
Drop-In Program: This program requires no ongoing commitment and is especially helpful for those who are not feeling well, are in treatment or are coping with symptoms that make commitment difficult.
- Mon Aug 14, 2017: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Mon Aug 28, 2017: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Mon Sep 11, 2017: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Mon Sep 25, 2017: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Tue Oct 10, 2017: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Mon Oct 23, 2017: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Mon Nov 13, 2017: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Mon Nov 27, 2017: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Mon Dec 4, 2017: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- + 1 More!