Qi Gong is a traditional Chinese system of health preservation that combines movement, meditation and breathing exercises to promote emotional, spiritual and physical well-being. It is gentle in nature and easy to learn, making it well suited for patients who are in treatment or who are feeling unwell. Qi Gong has been shown to reduce stress, help improve the ability to cope and achieve a sense of calm and overall well-being. The physical benefits include improved flexibility, balance and range of motion.
Drop-In Program: This program requires no ongoing commitment and is especially helpful for those who are not feeling well, are in treatment or are coping with symptoms that make commitment difficult.
- Tue Aug 21, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Tue Aug 28, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Tue Sep 4, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Tue Sep 11, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Tue Sep 18, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Tue Sep 25, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Tue Oct 2, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Tue Oct 9, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Tue Oct 16, 2018: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- + 9 More!
Patients, Caregivers, Volunteers
You might also find the following helpful:
Yoga is an ancient and well-known health practice. It can help exercise control over physical and emotional well-being by combining movements, breathing, stretching, body poses and meditation practice. Yoga for Cancer Recovery is specifically for...