Wellspring Chair Yoga
Learn the yoga techniques for a therapeutic practice to navigate pain, mobility issues, lymphedema, balance issues and more. Utilizing chairs to support while sitting and/or standing can be beneficial in building a supportive practice while navigating the changes in ones physical and emotional being.
Please bring your own yoga mat, towel and water bottle.
Registration is required. This program takes place in-person at Wellspring Westerkirk House, 105 Wellness Way, Toronto, Ontario.
Class sizes for in-person programs are limited. If after registering you find you are unable to attend this series, please cancel your registration to allow others to attend.
We are also offering mat-based Yoga sessions on Thursdays in person at Westerkirk as well. Please register here if you are interested.
- Mon Dec 4, 2023: 12:00pm EST - 1:00pm EST
- Mon Dec 11, 2023: 12:00pm EST - 1:00pm EST
- Mon Dec 18, 2023: 12:00pm EST - 1:00pm EST
- Mon Jan 8, 2024: 12:00pm EST - 1:00pm EST
- Mon Jan 15, 2024: 12:00pm EST - 1:00pm EST
- Mon Jan 22, 2024: 12:00pm EST - 1:00pm EST
- Mon Jan 29, 2024: 12:00pm EST - 1:00pm EST
- Mon Feb 5, 2024: 12:00pm EST - 1:00pm EST
- Mon Feb 12, 2024: 12:00pm EST - 1:00pm EST
- Mon Feb 26, 2024: 12:00pm EST - 1:00pm EST
You might also find the following helpful:
Do you experience shortness of breath? Does shortness of breath interfere wit your day-to-day activities, your emotions and overall quality of life? Are you interested in learning ways to reduce and manage your symptoms? You are invited to...
Cancer Related Fatigue (CRF) is one of the most common and distressful side effects of cancer and cancer-related treatments. This condition is often under-reported by cancer patients and under-treated by clinicians. It usually is described as a...
Chi Life is an integrative wellness exercise routine that combines warm ups, Qi Gong, Tai Chi, and Meditation to promote good health and wellness. It balances energy accumulation and circulation harmonizing mind, body, and spirit. Some benefits...