SEO and Digital Marketing Outreach Coordinator
Wellspring is seeking a versatile website coordinator to help oversee the day-to-day updating and maintenance of our website. The role involves writing and revising copy to improve the site’s SEO performance, establishing and monitoring website analytics and providing digital expertise in developing and reporting digital marketing via social media.
• Updating and maintaining the Wellspring website
• Writing and revising copy to improve SEO performance
• Establishing and monitoring website analytics
• Developing and reporting digital marketing via social media
• Experience with WordPress content management systems
• Experience with social media and digital marketing
• Experience assembling content to optimize SEO performance
• Ability to write clearly and effectively
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Fluency in English
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This position is offered as part of the Canada Summer Jobs program and is only open to applicants under 30 years of age.
Please a send cover letter and CV with “SEO and Digital Marketing Outreach Coordinator” in the subject line to: Eva Thurlow at email@example.com
Wellspring is a dynamic, community-based organization making real changes in the lives of individuals and families living with cancer. Wellspring provides a comprehensive range of professionally-led support, coping skills and health-restoring programs to men, women, and children who are living with cancer. For more information, please visit Wellspring.ca.