Breast Cancer Support Group
The Breast Cancer Support Group provides a community for female breast cancer patients who have been newly diagnosed or are currently in treatment, to meet with one another to explore the many emotional, social and practical challenges of coping with a breast cancer diagnosis. Registration is required.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
FEB 04- APR 01, 2019
- Mon Feb 4, 2019: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Mon Feb 11, 2019: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Mon Feb 25, 2019: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Mon Mar 4, 2019: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Mon Mar 11, 2019: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Mon Mar 18, 2019: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Mon Mar 25, 2019: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Mon Apr 1, 2019: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
You might also find the following helpful:
Relaxation and Visualization is also known as guided imagery. This program provides a relaxing and peaceful experience that can improve one’s sense of well-being, reduce stress and provide skills to help cope with a cancer diagnosis. This...
Breast cancer patients and survivors have unique needs and this program is tailored to address the essential food, nutrition and physical activity strategies to keep them on the road to good health. This two-part series will provide nutrition...