Welcome to Wellspring Niagara
Wellspring Niagara offers a wide variety of free programs and services to meet the social, emotional, restorative, and informational needs of people living with cancer, at any stage, as well as for their caregivers and family members. Please note the following before visiting us:
- To participate in programs, you must first register as a member online. See “Register Now” below to get started.
- In the case of severe weather warnings, please call us at (905) 684-7619 or visit our social media to confirm the status of our programs and operational hours.
- Wellspring Niagara is a scent-free environment. We ask that our visitors refrain from wearing fragrant perfumes, colognes, and creams.
- We understand you may not be able to attend all registered sessions. If you cannot attend a program or a session, please let us know.
- Masks are no longer required at the centre, however, they will be available for those who choose to wear them when visiting.
Our Member Stories
After being diagnosed with cancer, Claudia Otero shares how she found a supportive community and a place to call home at Wellspring. "Dealing with cancer is not easy. But when you keep the positivity in your mind, that comes back to you as strength." We are proud to share her video here: Claudia's Story