Welcome to Wellspring Niagara
Do you or a loved one have cancer?
Wellspring Niagara is here for you.
Wellspring Niagara offers a wide variety of free programs and services to meet the social, emotional, restorative, and informational needs of people living with cancer, at any stage, as well as for their caregivers and family members. Please note the following prior to visiting us:
- To participate in programs, you must first register as a member online. See “Register Now” below to get started.
- If you have a cold or the flu or have any symptoms, please do not visit our center.
- In the case of severe weather warnings, please call us at (905) 684-7619 or visit our social media to confirm the status of our programs and operational hours.
- Wellspring Niagara is a scent-free environment. We ask that our visitors refrain from wearing fragrant perfumes, colognes, and creams.
- We understand you may not be able to attend all registered sessions. If you cannot attend a program or a session, please let us know.
- Masks are no longer required at the centre, however, they will be available for those who choose to wear them when visiting.
Are you NEW to Wellspring Niagara, recently Diagnosed or Caring for a loved one with cancer?
“I realized I was in a place of compassion, understanding of what I was going through and a place where I was going to get the support I needed to get through this journey.”
Yolanda MacArthur, Wellspring Niagara Member
SUPPORT WELLSPRING NIAGARA, a local not-for-profit, charitable organization that relies on the financial support of the community it serves. Please consider making an online DONATION today. Your support will make a positive difference in the lives of men, women and children who are living with cancer in Niagara.
Wellspring Niagara is a registered not-for-profit charitable organization.
Charitable Registration # 86414 6162 RR0001